How does Rooftop Solar work in reducing my electricity bills?
- Install a residential solar power system on your roof and generate electricity
- Consume all the electricity you need and if there is excess, you “export” it back to the Utility (Yes, It’s possible!)
- You can always use the exported power for your consumption later
- This allows you to significantly cut down your electricity bills: could even be zero!
- If in any month your exported units are greater than your consumption, you get credits in your following month’s electricity bill
How much space do I require?
- A typical residential consumer can significantly save on their monthly bill by installing 3 KW – 5 KW system, which means a space of 300 – 500 sq. ft.
What’s the payback of the system?
- You get your money back in 6-7 years for an asset that’s good for 25 years
- Think of it, it is a great way to protect yourself from the increasing energy prices every year
- Solar requires minimal maintenance so there will be no recurring cost to you every year
- Let’s work together to solar power your home. Get it touch with us at email@example.com for a free feasibility study
- If you want, we would be happy to show you an existing installation